Senior Paralegal / OFFICE Manager
Crystal has been employed at Schröder, Joseph & Associates, LLP since 2004 and has more than 15 years of experience as a paralegal in the areas of labor and employment law and civil litigation. Other areas include, but are not limited to, collections, matrimonial and commercial and residential real estate transactions.
In addition to her paralegal duties, Crystal also serves as the firm’s Office Manager responsible for such tasks as administering employee benefits and assisting with human resources, processing payroll, managing vendor relationships, recruitment and training of legal support staff and accounts payable.
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Western New York Paralegal Association
- Certified Notary Public Qualified in Erie County
Education and Honors
- B.S., Paralegal Studies, ABA Approved, magna cum laude, Hilbert College
- Lambda Epsilon Chi, National Honor Society for Paralegal Studies Inductee
- McGrath Award in Paralegal Studies Recipient – 2005